Let's recap the challenge rules:
- Our February challenge opens today and anyone can participate! Just link a photo of your project (on your blog or gallery), using the Linky Tool, at the end of today's post. (If posting from your blog, please only insert the URL of the specific challenge post, not just your blog title)
- The challenge ends on Thursday, February 26 at midnight (EST).
- A random winner will be selected from all of our participants and announced before our next challenge (beginning on Thursday, March 5. You may enter multiple projects, however, your name will only be entered into the drawing once.
- Each month we will have a sponsor and the sponsor will award the prizes.
- You must use at least one Wendy Vecchi product in your project.
This month's sponsor is...The Funkie Junkie Boutique! The Funkie Junkie will be awarding one winner, chosen from a random drawing, a $25 gift certificate to their online store!
And now on to the challange!
....This month's challenge is to use HEARTS on your project....
Wendy has plenty of heart products that you can use on your project...stencils, stamps, and embellishments...take your pick! Wendy's project, shown at the beginning of today's post, features her new Splattered Plaster technique! You can read more about her project and the plaster technique on her blog.
Also shown with today's challenge, a beautiful creation from Sue Carrington, design team member for The Funkie Junkie. See more of Sue's wall hanging on her blog.
Thanks so much for visiting and we look forward to seeing your ART!