Let's recap the challenge rules:
- Our March challenge opens today and anyone can participate! Just link a photo of your project (on your blog or gallery), using the Linky Tool, at the end of today's post. (If posting from your blog, please only insert the URL of the specific challenge post, not just your blog title)
- The challenge ends on Thursday, March 26 at midnight (EST).
- A random winner will be selected from all of our participants and announced here on the blog on Friday, March 27. You may enter multiple projects, however, your name will only be entered into the drawing once.
- Each month we will have a sponsor and the sponsor will award the prizes.
- You must use at least one Wendy Vecchi product in your project.
....This month's challenge is to use STENCILS on your project....
Wendy has plenty of stencils to choose from, and yes, you can use Wendy's SiSi (Stamp It, Stencil It) products as well. The hardest part is going to be choosing which product(s) to use! Wendy's beautiful project, shown above, uses FIVE stencils! You can read more about Wendy's project on her blog.
Also shown with today's challenge, a beautiful creation from May Flaum, design team member for Simon Says Stamp. May used Wendy's Three Fresh Flowers stencil on this project. See more of May's artwork on her blog.
Thanks so much for visiting and we look forward to seeing your ART!