This month's challenge is going to be a little different...we're only sharing the cover of Wendy's new catalog, aren't the colors divine (and they're going to help me hold on to warm weather just a little bit longer), and Wendy has posted the full reveal, with projects on her blog!
Your challenge this month is to visit Wendy's blog and create a project inspired by one of hers or one of her new products. Be sure to share, in your blog post, what product or project inspired you.
As for the new release, let's just say that I can't wait to go shopping...there are some fabulous new goodies!! Before you head to Wendy's blog, let's review the challenge rules:
- Our September challenge opens today and anyone can participate! Just link a photo of your project (on your blog or gallery), using the Linky Tool, at the end of today's post. (If posting from your blog, please only insert the URL of the specific challenge post, not just your blog title)
- The challenge ends on Thursday, September 24 at midnight (EST).
- A random winner will be selected from all of our participants and announced here on the blog on Friday, September 24. You may enter multiple projects, however, your name will only be entered into the drawing once.
- Each month we will have a sponsor and the sponsor will award the prizes.
- You must use at least one Wendy Vecchi product in your project.
This month's sponsor is...Ranger! Ranger will be awarding one winner, chosen from a random drawing, a prize pack of Wendy's products.
Interested in sharing your ART? We'd love to see what you create based on Wendy's new products! To share, just add your blog post (the specific post, please) link below. Once your project is listed, you'll be entered into our drawing. Thanks so much for playing along this month!